Hi there! I decided to change a little bit the Sunday fitness series. I figured that having my entire fitness routine of the week was not super interesting for you as most of it is gym classes. However I do exercice from home or at the park once or twice a week and I think these workouts are totally worth sharing. I hope you’ll like this new format! It’s still a work in progress so if you have any feedbacks or suggestions, I would love to hear them!
Why this series? This hasn’t changed!
1. I wanted my blog to reflect a little bit better who I am.
2. Sharing my workouts with you keeps me accountable. If I skip a workout, you’ll all know about it and I’ll feel embarrassed. And I don’t like feeling embarrassed
3. Motivate you! You binged on food and drinks this weekend? Forget about it and start the week the right way: get your booty moving!
Iron Abs Workout
I used the free iPhone app PumpUp to create this intense 30-minute abs workout. This app is great, I highly recommend it!
- Twist Crunch – 3 circuits x 30 secs
- Russian Twist – 3 circuits x 30 secs
- Alternating Heel Touchers – 3 circuits x 30 secs
- Lying Oblique Crunch – 3 circuits x 30 secs
- Bicycle Crunch – 2 circuits x 30 secs
- Sit-Up – 2 circuits x 30 secs
- Plank with Arm Lift – 2 circuits x 30 secs
- Reverse Crunch – 2 circuits x 30 secs
- Crunch – 2 circuits x 30 secs
If you’re reading this article via email or via the app, click here to see the videos.
- Twist Crunch
- Russian Twist
- Alternating Heel Touchers
- Lying Oblique Crunch
- Bicycle Crunch
- Plank with Arm Lift
- Reverse Crunch