Welcome to another episode of ‘My Workout Diary’! Every sunday, I share with you my fitness routine of the week. Over the last couple of years, fitness has become an important part of my life. I exercise at least 4 times a week and I’m more and more addicted to the stuff. Yes it hurts, but I love it! If fitness is not your thing just ignore this post and wait until Monday for a new recipe
Why this series? I love making list so here it goes:
1. I wanted my blog to reflect a little bit better who I am.
2. Sharing my workouts with you keeps me accountable. If I skip a workout, you’ll all know about it and I’ll feel embarrassed. And I don’t like feeling embarrassed
3. Motivate you! You binged on food and drinks this weekend? Forget about it and start the week the right way: get your booty moving!
Lower Trainer Workout
I used the free iPhone app called PumpUp to create this 30-minute lower body workout.
- Single-Leg Deadlift – 2 sets x 15 reps
- Skater Squat – 2 sets x 15 reps
- Body Weight Squat – 2 sets x 15 reps
- Lunge – 2 sets x 15 reps
If you’re reading this article via email or via the app, click here to see the videos.
- Single-Leg Deadlift
- Skater Squat
- Body Weight Squat
High Intensity Interval Spin class at the gym
Tough Love class at the gym
Tough Love is a great and intense full body workout combining aspects of weight training and fitness principles, followed by a 10-15 minutes relaxation.
Tough Love at the gym (again!)
Lower trainer workout from home