Strawberries are in seeeaaaasssooon and it’s driving me crazy! Every time I go to the grocery store I grab two or three pints (sometimes more) because you know how it is. The strawberry season begins; you think it’s going to last for weeks; one day you go to the store and poof they disappeared overnight (or they became totally overpriced). And your heart is broken (yes, that’s how much I love strawberries). So yeah, you get it, I want to make the most of it while it lasts.
I wasn’t really sure whether to post this recipe or not because for most of you, strawberries aren’t in season anymore and I didn’t want to tease you with that. That would not be very nice of me. But then I figured it is still hot in some part of the states, and in other parts of the world as well. For these people, it’s still time for a frozen treat don’t you think? And anyway it doesn’t need to be super hot to eat popsicles, right? Plus, these berry popsicles are so so good! Smooth and creamy thanks to the coconut milk, slightly sweeten with honey and flavored with a touch of coconut flakes. Mmmm… Now excuse me while I go grab the last one in the freezer
Cal: 61.7 - Protein: 0.7g - Fat: 2.9g - Carbs: 9.4g - Fiber: 1.8g - Sugar: 6.7g
WW Old Points: 1 pt - Point+: 2 pts
- 1 lb strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp honey (or more to taste)
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (I used full fat)
- Combine all the ingredients except coconut milk in the bowl of your food processor. Purée the fruits and gradually pour coconut milk. Keep processing until smooth.
- Fill the popsicle molds with the fruit mixture and freeze for two to three hours.
You might also like:
Click on the link or picture to see the recipe