Popsicles. I know. It’s the end of August, most kiddos are back to school and you’re already into Fall mode. But wait, summer isn’t over just yet! Technically it only ends on the 21st of September so I say, make the most of it until it’s gone for real! And that includes eating frozen treats. Like popsicles.
Cal: 56 - Protein: 1g - Fat: 0.4g - Carbs: 13.3g - Fiber: 2.1g - Sugar: 8.8g
WW Old Points: 1 pt - Points+: 1 pt
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice (I used pulp free)
- 10 kiwifruits, peeled
- your favorite sweetener (optional - I didn't use any)
- Fill the popsicle molds with 1 tablespoon orange juice per popsicle. Freeze for about 1 hour.
- While the first orange layer is setting, prepare the kiwi layer. Purée the kiwi in a food processor. Taste the mixture and sweeten it to your liking (I didn't add any sweetener). Pour kiwi into the popsicle molds. Add the sticks and freeze for another hour.
- Pour the remaining orange juice (1 tbsp/popsicle) and freeze one hour or until ready to be licked!
You might also like:
Click on the link or picture to see the recipe