Hi guys! Told you I would be back soon! The holidays are over now, so here I am, back on my sweet Not Enough Cinnamon. We had a really good time with Solal, and as always, those vacations felt way too short. It was my first Christmas (far far) away from my family. Although I would have loved to have everyone around me, I must say that there are a few advantages with that situation. Like the possibly to eat whatever we want to eat, without having to think about everyone’s tastes. On Christmas Eve, we decided to go light because we were invited to a traditional Australian Christmas party for lunch on Christmas Day. That is to say a big turkey and a huge baked ham with delicious roasted veggies. And pudding for dessert, of course. This was SO GOOD! I think what I liked most was the ham, with its delicious smoky flavor. Yum!
- 2 cups (unpacked) arugula and baby spinach blend
- 1/3 cup white beans, drained
- 1/3 cup artichokes hearts (about 3 hearts)
- 3 large cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/2 (5 ounce) can tuna packed in water, drained and broken into chunks.
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: freshly shaved parmesan
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange nicely all the ingredients in a plate.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve.
Cal: 258 - Protein: 23g - Fat: 8.3g - Carbs: 25.6g - Sugar: 11.5g - Fiber: 2.4g - WW Old Points: 5 pts - WW Points+: 7 pts