I started Not Enough Cinnamon about 5 months ago and I was already getting tired of its design. I wanted something new, something bring so I decided to spruce my baby blog a little bit! So tell me, what do you think of it? I would really appreciate any feedback, good ones and bad ones. Would you want me to add something ? Do you find it easy to navigate?
Since it’s a food blog, I wanted to focus on my recipes (obviously) and give you several easy ways to access them. I created a recipe index where you can browse the recipe by themes, like snacks, sandwiches or seafood. I also created a navigation menu with the most popular categories. In addition to that, you can see on the sidebar the most popular recipes. They are the ones people enjoyed the most. The main idea was to get you to discover my recipes effortlessly.
Now, this cheesy baked rigatoni dish. Do I really need to say anything about it? I mean, it’s pasta, it’s cheese and tomato sauce. Who doesn’t like that? Well, certainly not me! I would say it’s perfect for so many reason. There’s A LOT of cheese and pasta. Right, I said that already. It’s also super easy, super kid friendly and perfect for a busy week night. This might not be the healthiest meal you could ever eat, but it’s not so bad either if you don’t gobble up the whole thing…
Cal: 333 - Protein: 19.2g - Fat: 5.7g - Carbs: 50.9g - Fiber: 3.7g - Sugar: 6.3g - WW Old Points: 6 pts - Points+: 8 pts
- 12 oz uncooked Rigatoni
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce (I used crushed tomatoes)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Undercook pasta (the package were calling for 11 minutes and I cooked them for 7 minutes)
- In a large bowl, combine tomato sauce, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and let cool a bit.
- Add pasta to bowl and mix well until pasta is totally coated.
- Pour pasta in a 9x13 baking dish, add shredded cheese on top and bake for about 20 minutes. You can broil an additional 3-4 minutes if you want the topping to be crispy (be careful not to burn the pasta).
- Serve warm and enjoy!