This week might be one of the busiest week I’ve ever had. I have like 10 millions things to do, and only 4 days left before we leave for Sydney. It’s crazyyyy! I hope you’ll understand me and forgive me if I keep this post (very) short.
- 12 fresh figs, not too ripe
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp thyme
- Fresh pepper
- 6 slices prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut the figs crosswise from the top, halfway down the fruit. Stuff with goat cheese (about 1 1/2 tsp per fig). Do not over stuffed, it would be a bit sickly.
- Drizzle the top with honey and sprinkle with thyme and pepper.
- Wrap each fig with 1/2 slice of prosciutto. Secure with toothpicks if necessary.
- Arrange figs on a baking dish and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
You can top your figs with toasted walnuts, it's delicious!